All Reader Reviews of...
994 Amsterdam Ave., New York, NY, 10025
at 109th St.
By jal1p on 9/26/2008
Delicious Indian style wraps. The Roti is chewy and delicious and the seasonings and sauces are amazingly flavorful. Food is quick, prices are great, and they are open until 4 am, can't beat that.
100 % value for money
By aum on 2/27/2008
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Here’s What to Expect When Alinea Reopens
- Raccoon Lodge Closing on June 30
- Starbucks’s Plan to ‘Revitalize’ Ferguson Might Actually Work
- Pizza Inside a Delivery Box Made of Pizza Changes Everything
- Grub Street’s Restaurant Power Rankings: Jose Garces Opens, New New Nordic in Midtown, a 4-Star Tea Shop, and More