All Reader Reviews of...
14 E. 60th St., New York, NY, 10022
nr. Madison Ave.
By SideWaysView on 3/7/2014
I left this pretentious 'restaurant' feeling that I had been conned. Two of has had a $24 portion of half chicken - without sides making this a $48 chicken. Unbelievably overrated for what turned out to be a very average chicken that you could probably get at TGIF for about $15 - and TGIF would include sides!! A complete disappointment.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu