All Reader Reviews of...
461 Sixth Ave., New York, NY, 10011
at 11th St.
fit for royalty
By reneefarrell on 7/31/2009
what a fantastic little cafe - everything about this place is delectable. I had the salty sweet cupcake which was out of this world, and as I was leaving a customer delighted over the "best espresso I've ever had". I'm telling everyone!
By mskatortiz on 8/14/2008
I stopped by this little gem today and fell in love! Its cute and the treats are oh-so-tasty and lets not forget cheap in a neighborhood where that is not the norm. I plan to go back again and again!
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Grub Street’s Restaurant Power Rankings: Dizengoff, Olmsted, GÃ¼nter Seeger, and More
- A Trailblazing Chef Arrives in NYC With This Ambitious New Restaurant
- Sauvage, From the Maison Premiere Team, Debuts in Greenpoint
- Australia Got Its Own Naked Restaurant
- Here’s What Bourdain Learned by Eating Noodles With President Obama