- READER REVIEWS
All Reader Reviews of...
190 Dean St., Brooklyn, NY, 11217
nr. Bond St.
By sneakyres on 1/15/2013
this place is great. it's fairly small and always crowded. everything is awesome - staff is very friendly and knowledgeable, the food is always amazing and the wine and cocktails are great too. I go here way too often.
Great Boerum Hill joint
By CampfireSteve on 3/2/2012
This place is homie, has a well trained staff, and, above all, has fabulous food.
By elizabethdarlington on 7/14/2011
I went here with my husband on a quiet night during the week, we both had pasta. I had a pasta with garlicky pesto and he had one with fish and red sauce. Both were delicious if not slightly heavy handed and the wine was great. I will certainly going back to this great neighborhood joint!
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Here’s What to Expect When Alinea Reopens
- Raccoon Lodge Closing on June 30
- Starbucks’s Plan to ‘Revitalize’ Ferguson Might Actually Work
- Pizza Inside a Delivery Box Made of Pizza Changes Everything
- Grub Street’s Restaurant Power Rankings: Jose Garces Opens, New New Nordic in Midtown, a 4-Star Tea Shop, and More