All Reader Reviews of...
256 W. 52nd St., New York, NY, 10019
nr. Eighth Ave.
By dgkass on 10/25/2006
The waitress, Marianna steered me through the menu and easily put up with my attempts at speaking my rusty Russian, Great food! Excellent selection of vodkas in which to complete the meal.
Always a favorite!
By Alessia_NYC on 8/3/2008
I adore going to the Russian Samovar - it's a must for me, at least once a month! Great atmosphere, great service, great food... Good to go with friends for a casual drink (the selection of vodkas is amazing!), or celebrate a special event - any time is a good time! Truly an authentic Russian spot that can only be rivaled by the restaurants on Brighton Beach.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Salad Chain Literally Everyone’s Obsessed With Bans Bacon and Sriracha From Its Menus
- Lin-Manuel Miranda â€‹Finally Got His Sardi’s Portrait
- Dairy Queen Gives America ‘Ultimate Frappé’ Coffee Drinks
- GQ’s ‘12 Best New Restaurants of 2016’ Includes Wildair, Untitled, and Mimi
- Olmsted, From 3 Atera Alumni, Opens in Prospect Heights Tonight