- READER REVIEWS
All Reader Reviews of...
24-25 Steinway St., Queens, NY, 11103
nr. Astoria Blvd.
What a rippoff
By heshamkamel on 6/3/2012
Very nasty service staff and fish was badly made Tried to over charge for things never received Also not so clean Not recommended
By jay7 on 2/8/2011
I expected a critic's pick to be a somewhat well-rounded establishment: food, decor, service. 2 out of 3 isn't bad, they say. I am surprised that a 1 out of 3 gets a critic's pick; this is one of those places that should be much better - and you really wish it was, but in reality, it falls short of your expectations unfortunately.
The most delicious seafood
By pattoo on 9/11/2005
Decor is very simple, like a clean well kept pizzeria BUT the food is amazing. Well worth a car or subway ride for the calamari tagine in an expertly spiced tomato base, grilled octopus, rice pilaf and salads. Best of its kind. I get food to go, but still staff is very friendly and accommodating. Then take a walk down the block to the the bake shop for delicious date nut cookies and pastries. Very memorable. You'll want to go back.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Silicon Valley Start-Up Working to Create a World Where All Pizza Is Cooked by Robots
- Japanese Chain Debuts Predictably Bonkers Ghostbusters Burgers
- Brooklyn’s Take Root Will Host Its First Designer Pop-up This Weekend
- The Stonewall Inn Is Now a National Monument
- IHOP Staffers Turned Their Entire Restaurant Into an All-out Brawl