All Reader Reviews of...
227 Sullivan St., New York, NY, 10012
nr. 3rd St.
By oholivia on 7/29/2009
try the black olive seitan heroe. trust me, you won't be disappointed. i eat it 3 times a week. never gets old.
Fantastic Food for vegans and non-vegans alike
By BenjaminaFranklin on 8/28/2008
I love this place. I always leave feeling relaxed, happy and extremely satisfied. Cute European cafe vibe with great tapas, beer, sandwiches, salads and a truly incredible brunch. I highly recommend the Korean tofu cutlets, the meatball hero and the Charlie Brown Smoothie.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations
- Broadway’s Megan Hilty Eats Her First Proper Dinner at Sardi’s