All Reader Reviews of...
227 Sullivan St., New York, NY, 10012
nr. 3rd St.
By oholivia on 7/29/2009
try the black olive seitan heroe. trust me, you won't be disappointed. i eat it 3 times a week. never gets old.
Fantastic Food for vegans and non-vegans alike
By BenjaminaFranklin on 8/28/2008
I love this place. I always leave feeling relaxed, happy and extremely satisfied. Cute European cafe vibe with great tapas, beer, sandwiches, salads and a truly incredible brunch. I highly recommend the Korean tofu cutlets, the meatball hero and the Charlie Brown Smoothie.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Lucky Peach’s Chris Ying Follows Strangers for Late-Night Papas Rellenas
- Enrique Olvera Opening Casual Mexican Spot in Noho
- Vegan Restaurant Owners Receive Death Threats Over Animal-Slaughter Scandal
- Watch Key and Peele Go Crazy Eating Hot Wings
- Dunkin’ Donuts Takes Aim at Starbucks With Its New Coffee Strategy