All Reader Reviews of...
184 First Ave., New York, NY, 10009
at 11th St.
By mpany23 on 3/3/2016
"AWESOME Venue! Express GuestList/best table deals here or other 50+ Venues in the city, Reach me/whatsapp @ + 1 917-885-1667; firstname.lastname@example.org, Facebook.com/mslist1, Or IG: Partywifmao"
By paulinejamet on 1/16/2009
I met Tarek in NYC the 31st december ... we went to Sahara East , it was a very good night ! I would like to meet again Tarek . If someone knows him, please tell me . Thanks. Pauline Jamet.
Sahara East is a fantabulous experience
By EyeHeartNewYork on 8/14/2007
Ive been going to Sahara East for years. The service is impeccable, the food is delicious (the fries are actually amazing and the gyro is too-die-for!) I went there quite a few times at its busiest and the staff was always attentitive and polite. they have the best flavors! Such a fun, sociable, friendly atomosphere.
Robbers... Outrageous Prices and very inflexible
By rrh233 on 9/24/2006
So this is the deal you cant have more than 4 people sharing a hookah. Each person has to pay minimum 5$. Food is outrageously expensive since the menu is studied to make money off of you in every single way. Just know once you step in this place you are already paying for just standing in there. You find everynow and then lots of young kids especially some high schoolers who try their luck in smoking and drinking some booze. There are so many better places to go in the west village to have some hookah and eat some middle eastern food, so avoid this place... trust me on this.
Food & Hookah Late Night
By Falcon on 12/9/2004
I heard so much from my friends that you have the best Hookah and food middle eastern in my neighborhood,so I went w/friends. Well the back blows you away really nice and friendly service,the homus,babagahnoush,taboli Salad, great falafels then the Sahara Grilled Combo,GOOODDD! But then I was turned onto the Hookah! Wow what an experience! My friend told me that there is only one place that can delivery a hookah like this I was smoking it and now hooked,We closed the place at 4:00am that was on a Thursday night. I make it a habit to visit at least 1x a week even by myself. Its a great experience. The people that seem to go there are of all ages and types this is a real good place for fun.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu