- READER REVIEWS
All Reader Reviews of...
2337 Coney Island Ave., Brooklyn, NY, 11223
nr. Ave. T
By JudgeJudy on 11/21/2009
I go here a couple of times a month, either dine in or take out. All of their food is oustanding and always grilled/cooked to perfection. The place is huge (so great for large groups/families/kids) and their late hours (close at 3:00am) is a plus if you're working late hours. Service is attentive. Try their homemade rice pudding for dessert....just like Mom use to make!
By bklyngurl5 on 8/13/2008
My family has been going here for years. The food is consistent and the service is very good. The restaurant is huge so getting a table isn't usually a problem. All of the lamb dishes are great and the chicken dishes are good too. The menu is quite vast. I particularly love their bread, which I believe is homemade. I also like the gyros and the chicken adana.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Dairy Queen Gives America ‘Ultimate Frappé’ Coffee Drinks
- GQ’s ‘12 Best New Restaurants of 2016’ Includes Wildair, Untitled, and Mimi
- Olmsted, From 3 Atera Alumni, Opens in Prospect Heights Tonight
- A Pastry Chef Claims San Francisco’s Museum of Modern Art Stole Her Cake Ideas
- Daughters of Brooklyn’s Pot-Growing Cherry Mogul Are Suing Police for His Suicide