All Reader Reviews of...
93 University Pl., New York, NY, 10003
nr. 12th St.
I Go all the time and I'm from Westchester. I recommend # 36 or 37 with sticky rice
By JonGuzman on 8/29/2010
I've been coming here for a long time. The way they cook with Ginger here is incredible,Top two dishes has to be the #37 Ga Nuong Xa Platter grilled boneless chicken marinated with lemon grass and seasoning, served with pickle salad and sticky rice 2nd best is # 36 Ga Sa Te ($12.25) -sauteed white meat chicken in sate peanut sauce. Cucumber, bean sprouts, tomato, herb and crushed peanut Each dish comes with small asparagus salad. Try it with the Sticky rice- Most of my friends fall in love with it, some just think it's ok.
By SoLiOZuZ on 10/15/2008
It's a pretty nice place to catch lunch but dinner can be a bit price and run you around $15 dollars a plate or more depending on what you eat. At the same time, I really like their "Curry Ga" by far one of the best things on their menu! However, if you come during a night time, it's a bit confusing because there's usually a wait and then once you get your food, they almost rush you out of the door. However, for the food, it's worth the money!
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu