All Reader Reviews of...
2671 Broadway, New York, NY, 10025
nr. 102nd St.
Great neighborhood pizzeria
By celia.schott on 9/4/2014
This is a great place to have a great slice of pizza in the neighborhood. Absolutely delicious and inexpensive. The way the cheese melts and fuzzes with the tomato sauce is amazing, and gives a taste that truly melts in your mouth. Fast service, reliable, clean and overall good place. Only bad side is they only take cash...
By jamies on 6/3/2009
There is no better pizza in the known universe,.
Best slice in the city
By SmokeDragon on 3/10/2009
Simply the best pizza I have had in NY. A little expensive, but order two plain and a bottle of water (they are salty) and you will be happy.
Best Pizza in the City
By seth203 on 1/26/2009
This is the best Pizza on the Upper West Side and possibly in all of Manhattan. The crust is delightfully salty and crispy and the cheese and sauce are top notch. I wholeheartedly recommend.
Ya gotta be kidding me...
By fasteddie on 10/19/2011
Had a cheese slice 10/10/11. Boooring. Absolutely nothing to distinguish it from 500 other pizzerias.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu