All Reader Reviews of...
330 West Broadway, New York, NY, 10013
at Grand St.
a good lunch
By EpicallyHarshed on 10/10/2011
Good product (bread, meat, etc). Good, simple flavors. I mean, it's a nice sandwich...what else can you say. Definitely on my lunch list.
By tylerramos on 5/6/2011
overpriced and pityful decor. i feel bad that's it always empty but there is a good reason for that i suppose.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Silicon Valley Start-Up Working to Create a World Where All Pizza Is Cooked by Robots
- Japanese Chain Debuts Predictably Bonkers Ghostbusters Burgers
- Brooklyn’s Take Root Will Host Its First Designer Pop-up This Weekend
- The Stonewall Inn Is Now a National Monument
- IHOP Staffers Turned Their Entire Restaurant Into an All-out Brawl