All Reader Reviews of...
330 West Broadway, New York, NY, 10013
at Grand St.
a good lunch
By EpicallyHarshed on 10/10/2011
Good product (bread, meat, etc). Good, simple flavors. I mean, it's a nice sandwich...what else can you say. Definitely on my lunch list.
By tylerramos on 5/6/2011
overpriced and pityful decor. i feel bad that's it always empty but there is a good reason for that i suppose.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Introducing the Pie Sundae, Which You Can Go and Eat â€‹Right Now
- CafÃ© Henrie’s Light, Bright Dinner Menu Launches Tonight
- Mayor de Blasio Urges New Yorkers to Avoid Chick-fil-A
- FBI Apprehends Whole Foods Customer It Says Sprayed Mouse Poison in the Store
- Grim New Study Says Some Pacific Oysters Contain ‘a Cocktail of Pharmaceuticals’