All Reader Reviews of...
270 Madison Ave., New York, NY, 10016
at 39th St.
Updated 2013 menu amazing!
By LAURANEWYORK on 1/24/2013
Last night my husband and me had dinner at Salute. We noticed they changed the menu adding some dishes, so we decided to try two of those: Ossobuco and Lasagna al forno. Sincerely both were amazing: ossobuco was juicy and the lasagna flavorful... so yummy!. Then we ordered chef´s tasting dessert: ricotta donuts, caramel popcorns and fried ice cream truffles: awesome!!!. The only problem: I think Ill be on diet the next 3 days! ;) K
The most Amazing Italian Restaurant In NYC
By Lona123 on 5/5/2008
I love Italian restaurants and I have been to almost every Italian restaurant in nyc and Salute just has it for me. The beautiful elegant setting goes perfectly with the amazing food they serve. The service is unbelivable. I have no words to explain the experience but I love it every time I go.
By antonybcn on 2/29/2008
We go to Salute a lot with colleagues or for a business lunch with a client. Every time, we are amazed by the quality of the food! Especially the fish. The specials change every day, so you always enjoy a new experience. The only drawback is the accoustics, it gets very loud. For this reason we now prefer a table in the quieter bar.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Here Are 2016’s James Beard Restaurant and Chef Award Winners
- FBI Looking for Man Who Sprinkled ‘Unknown Liquid Substance’ Around Whole Foods
- Taliban Fighters Are Unimpressed With McDonald’s Food
- Grumpy Del Taco Manager Fired After Not Understanding How Easy It Is to Post a Video Online
- Will Chickpea Water Be the Next Kale?