All Reader Reviews of...
238 Court St., Brooklyn, NY, 11201
at Baltic St.
Like Eating Dinner in the 60's
By EatThis on 8/14/2012
Sam's is about as unpretentious as you can get. Their pizza is very good, thin crust, crispy, big slabs of mozzarella. The chianti comes in a little jelly glass. This place is great. I love it.
Decent Pie; Stuck Up Guests
By NJS on 10/18/2009
Stopped in this place after meeting some friends that live in Brooklyn. I live in Manhattan and therefore am apparently not accepted by "cool" people that live in such hip places like Cobble Hill. The pizza was decent, service average, but this couple kept starring at us like we weren't allowed to be there. No matter how much I try to like this borough, I'd stick to Manhattan for pizza, service, and friendly ambiance.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu