All Reader Reviews of...
152 Smith St., Brooklyn, NY, 11201
nr. Bergen St.
Everyone should sample Sample!
By asak on 9/25/2010
Sample is excellent with great, cozy ambiance. The olives were so good we had two orders. Highly recommend the pickled onions, anchovies and the sardines. Ok, everything was delicious. The no cooking concept is interesting and certainly doesn't disappoint. Sample is a great place to grab some drinks, hang out with friends and nibble at will. And even better, it's very affordable.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Hundreds of Frozen Foods at Costco, Walmart, and Trader Joe’s Recalled Over Listeria Fears
- America Finally Realizing Subway’s Sandwiches Aren’t Very Good
- Supreme Court Won’t Stand in the Way of Seattle’s $15 Minimum Wage
- Congress Introduced a Bill to Keep Journalists From Snooping Around Big Food
- A Farming Cartoonist Was Fired for Joking About Big Agriculture