- READER REVIEWS
All Reader Reviews of...
143 E. 49th St., New York, NY, 10017
nr. Third Ave.
Nothing to bring me back.
By AmyFCM on 4/5/2010
My husband passed this restaurant daily on his way home from work, and wanted to try it. Basically it is overpriced for what one gets. Food is OK, many better places around. The salad with house dressing.. they just brought a salad and said : the oil and vineger are on the table. The Tilapia... just plain. Good broccoli and plain potatoes with it for $24... Most of the pastas near $20. The servers were lovely, attentive, personable.... but that was about it. With so many alternatives we will not be returning here.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Silicon Valley Start-Up Working to Create a World Where All Pizza Is Cooked by Robots
- Japanese Chain Debuts Predictably Bonkers Ghostbusters Burgers
- Brooklyn’s Take Root Will Host Its First Designer Pop-up This Weekend
- The Stonewall Inn Is Now a National Monument
- IHOP Staffers Turned Their Entire Restaurant Into an All-out Brawl