- READER REVIEWS
All Reader Reviews of...
71 Clinton St., New York, NY, 10002
at Rivington St.
BEST PIZZA FOR BEST PRICES
By courtneylh on 4/6/2010
SO amazing... that is all you need to know. They have GREAT bottles of red wine for 19 dollars.. you cannot beat that. They are not crappy house wine either. They sell blue moon and amstel for 3 dollars! amaaazzzing thats all i have to say!
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Grub Street’s Restaurant Power Rankings: Dizengoff, Olmsted, GÃ¼nter Seeger, and More
- A Trailblazing Chef Arrives in NYC With This Ambitious New Restaurant
- Sauvage, From the Maison Premiere Team, Debuts in Greenpoint
- Australia Got Its Own Naked Restaurant
- Here’s What Bourdain Learned by Eating Noodles With President Obama