- READER REVIEWS
All Reader Reviews of...
71 Clinton St., New York, NY, 10002
at Rivington St.
BEST PIZZA FOR BEST PRICES
By courtneylh on 4/6/2010
SO amazing... that is all you need to know. They have GREAT bottles of red wine for 19 dollars.. you cannot beat that. They are not crappy house wine either. They sell blue moon and amstel for 3 dollars! amaaazzzing thats all i have to say!
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Here’s What to Expect When Alinea Reopens
- Raccoon Lodge Closing on June 30
- Starbucks’s Plan to ‘Revitalize’ Ferguson Might Actually Work
- Pizza Inside a Delivery Box Made of Pizza Changes Everything
- Grub Street’s Restaurant Power Rankings: Jose Garces Opens, New New Nordic in Midtown, a 4-Star Tea Shop, and More