- READER REVIEWS
All Reader Reviews of...
55-15 37th Ave., Queens, NY, 11377
nr. 56th St.
Just Love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
By produtor on 12/2/2003
The place is out of this world, very cozy, with excelent service, and the food don't mention. Its just amazing. I am so happy that I don't have to go to the city anymore for a great taste. And they even have their own gourmmet store in back, belive it or not!!!!!!
By troia on 6/27/2003
A FRIEND OF MINE IN THE MUSIC INDUSTRY TOLD ME ABOUT THIS PLACE AND I THOUGHT I WOULD GO TO SEE WHAT ALL THE BUZZ WAS ABOUT. I THOUGHT MANHATTAN HAD THE BEST RESTAURANTS UNTIL SAPORI. THE FOOD WAS TOP NOTCH, VERY DIFFERENT AND CREATIVE, NOT YOUR TYPICAL ITALIAN EATERY. THE SERVICE WAS REMARKABLE, THE ATMOSPHERE STRAIGHT OUT OF A FELLINI MOVIE.I LOVE THE FACT THAT THEY DO NOT SERVE TAP WATER, REMINDED ME OF WHEN I STUDIED ABROAD IN ROME.WORTH MY TIME AND MONEY.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu