All Reader Reviews of...
1845 Broadway, New York, NY, 10023
nr. 60th St.
Don't Do It NYCer!
By ReiMos on 5/8/2012
It is over priced and you don't get anything, pampadom or chutney, complimentary. Portion sizes are on the smaller side. So you and your wallet will leave feeling lighter. It is a tourist trap. If you do decide to eat here, the food is good, but nothing extraordinary.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Classic Desserts Are Returning to New York Menus
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations