All Reader Reviews of...
1845 Broadway, New York, NY, 10023
nr. 60th St.
Don't Do It NYCer!
By ReiMos on 5/8/2012
It is over priced and you don't get anything, pampadom or chutney, complimentary. Portion sizes are on the smaller side. So you and your wallet will leave feeling lighter. It is a tourist trap. If you do decide to eat here, the food is good, but nothing extraordinary.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Here’s What to Expect When Alinea Reopens
- Raccoon Lodge Closing on June 30
- Starbucks’s Plan to ‘Revitalize’ Ferguson Might Actually Work
- Pizza Inside a Delivery Box Made of Pizza Changes Everything
- Grub Street’s Restaurant Power Rankings: Jose Garces Opens, New New Nordic in Midtown, a 4-Star Tea Shop, and More