All Reader Reviews of...
102 Norfolk St., New York, NY, 10002
nr. Rivington St.
By ornathology on 6/7/2011
my husband and i had dinner at Saro. the atmosphere was calm and relaxed. the music (old standards) was wonderful. the chef came out to speak with us and explain his inspirations, the menu etc which was inspired by and named after his grandmother - this alone is a noble reason to patronize this place. the waitress was very friendly and personable. the menu had a good variety to it, and the food was good. we especially liked the smoked sea bass salad! overall we had a very nice dinner here and would totally go back and recommend to others.
what a unique take on the brunch burger!
By Irenasimich on 4/12/2011
I was there this weekend and loved it. for some reason, by the way, it's not on the menue here.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- 25-Ton Potato Spill Blocks Off North Carolina Highway for Hours
- Man Who Sprayed Rodenticide in Whole Foods Believed People Were Trying to Poison Him
- Columbia Tells Student He’s Done Running That Restaurant in His Dorm Room
- Kings County Distillery’s Tasting Room Opens Tonight With Whiskey Pops, Manhattans, and More
- Designer Danielle Snyder Chases Dover Sole With Twizzlers