All Reader Reviews of...
277 Smith St., Brooklyn, NY, 11231
nr. Sackett St.
We are open
By rose.marottamarriot on 8/20/2014
Hello Savoia is open again!!!! Please fix the page. Thanks Management
Best Pizza EVER!!
By ksa79 on 10/29/2012
This is not a spot to be missed!! Everything is amazing! From the first step inside you are transported to a little town in Italy with authentic food, wine, ambiance, even history. I had an oppurtunity to chat with the owner and learn the history behind it as well as enjoy family stories. A real gem!
By maggi2521 on 4/17/2008
This restaurant has absolutely delicious food! I ate the pesto dish, my boyfriend had a pizza. It was amazing, we loved every bite! And he is FROM Napoli and approved, so you must try it!
Transported me to Italy
By NYCGirl219 on 2/17/2005
You know what i like about this place? It is a totally Italian experience. Great food, flirty wait staff, intimate atmosphere--it has that trattoria feel without trying too hard! LOVEEEEEEE the pizza!
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Classic Desserts Are Returning to New York Menus
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations