- READER REVIEWS
All Reader Reviews of...
30 Hudson St., New York, NY, 10013
at Duane St.
Chef Bouley is an artist
By ekmacomb on 10/15/2008
There is no more beautiful/romantic setting to feed the eye. party of 4, 14 Oct. beautifully set table and floral display u know ur in for something special. Secession delivers. chicken liver polenta, savory, terrine of foie gras, exquisite, tuna sashima better than NOBU, risotto barolo, u better luv barolo as i do. Boudin Noir, lets just say this side of Paris none better, lamb (young) succulent med rare, lobster salad just the presentation sets the mouth watering n the desserts just kept coming and any w/ word chocalate had the ladies literally sighing. who can speak of french fries?
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Silicon Valley Start-Up Working to Create a World Where All Pizza Is Cooked by Robots
- Japanese Chain Debuts Predictably Bonkers Ghostbusters Burgers
- Brooklyn’s Take Root Will Host Its First Designer Pop-up This Weekend
- The Stonewall Inn Is Now a National Monument
- IHOP Staffers Turned Their Entire Restaurant Into an All-out Brawl