- READER REVIEWS
All Reader Reviews of...
374 Graham Ave., Brooklyn, NY, 11211
nr. Conselyea St.
By reviews on 7/17/2009
I was so excited to try this new place after reading about it in NY Mag. Can't believe it's a "critic's pick," because it's bad. After eating, we left sick with nausea. The soft-shell crab was ok, but garnished with wilted arugula. The seared grouper was tasteless and the spinach it was accompanied with was beyond wilted to the point of being gross. (At least the three clams it comes with were good -- as were the appetizer raw oysters). The fish cake sliders had a very fishy taste with odd crunchiness that didn't belong. Too many good seafood places around to go back -- even if they ever do get a liquor license.
By LuiStreet on 8/6/2009
My parents were in visiting for the day and decided it would be perfect since we all love seafood. The specials for the day were amazing I had Mackerel with jumbo shrimp and sautÃ©ed green and wax beans. for only $16! We had a party of 6 and everyone loved their entrees and appetizers. I will be back fosure!
Quaint, subtle and scrumptiuous
By soo_mcgoo on 10/6/2009
Perfect neighborhood spot. Brunch menu at weekend is great - hearty portions (tuna burger features a slab of fish) and v. delicious. Service could have been a bit more speedy but perhaps just the Sunday vibe.
Great neighborhood spot
By cll on 1/25/2010
This place has an excellent brunch! I go every weekend!
By eleftheria724 on 4/2/2010
Been here several times for late night meals. Love the location, the small, intimate setting and the food is fabulous. Extremely economical. Everything is consistenly fresh and delicious, I'll probably be there again next week!
By little_edie on 2/20/2011
I am so excited to have this gem in our neighborhood! It's charming, delicious, and affordable. So far, I've tried the lobster (awesome), a sort thai stew type dish (amazing), the scallops (very tasty but you only get four scallops so i probably wouldn't order that one again), the clam chowder (perfect), and the crab cake sliders (oh! my! god!). We've been three times and have been happy each time. Hmmm, maybe we should eat there tonight...
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Here’s What to Expect When Alinea Reopens
- Raccoon Lodge Closing on June 30
- Starbucks’s Plan to ‘Revitalize’ Ferguson Might Actually Work
- Pizza Inside a Delivery Box Made of Pizza Changes Everything
- Grub Street’s Restaurant Power Rankings: Jose Garces Opens, New New Nordic in Midtown, a 4-Star Tea Shop, and More