- READER REVIEWS
All Reader Reviews of...
34 W. 32nd St., 2nd fl., New York, NY, 10001
nr. Fifth Ave.
Broken soondoboo dish
By foodienewyorker on 8/9/2012
I come here once in awhile, but unfortunately i went today on a thursday which was not that busy but they gave us a table near the kitchen/bathroom. We waited for our food, and we heard a bang, a dish dropped. When my dish came, the dish that held the bowl huge piece 1/3 missing (freshly broken) and it was very uncomfy eating from my dish. We were still eating and they gave us our checks without us asking, we were there under 1 hr. They did not ask if we were done, they justed handed our checks. We were not rude or anything.. I will not come back here.
By mlyy on 12/22/2008
i went there for the first time with a couple of friends.i had their combo soondubu and kalbi meal and it was such a great deal. the soup was delicious and the meat was flavorful (it would have been nice to have bbq'd the meat myself but the price that i paid it didn't matter at that point. so i am definately going there again.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu