All Reader Reviews of...
207 Seventh Ave., Brooklyn, NY, 11215
at 3rd St.
Nickel and Dimed
By chef123 on 8/9/2009
Bad food (lasagna-pasta so overcooked it was mushy, sauce was bitter). At first didnÂ’t include our gift certificate, then tried to say we didnÂ’t have one, then argued about how much we tipped (18%).
overpriced and poor food
By RFLIPS on 2/20/2009
The food was poor, the flavors were not right, nothing was spiced right and it was overpriced. I dont recommend
By Carlita5 on 12/4/2007
On a Monday evening, it was mostly empty so the service was especially prompt and attentive. We shared Parmesan fritters that were crunchy and gooey (in a good way) with a little kick (maybe pepper?). My boyfriend had tagliatelle with pesto that tasted fresh and light. I had garganelli with shrimp and spinach in a cream sauce, that was delicious if not a bit rich and heavier than described. Hearty portions and lots of cheese made for a subsequent food coma. A great value for great-tasting (but not figure friendly) food.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu