All Reader Reviews of...
350 Seventh Ave., New York, NY, 10001
nr. 29th St.
What a great experience, classy place
By gdasilva1 on 6/26/2008
I was in the neighborhood with a few girlfriends after a show at MSG and we were in the mood for some food; unfortunately mostly everything in the area lacks the class of Seven. We were intrigued by the first appearance so decided to try it out. It was was really cute. Nice bar. About 6 booths and a few tables in the back. The restaurant wasn't too big which is nice because it keeps it intimate and quiet. The service was excellent as well!!! Very friendly and we felt catered to the entire time we were there. It was really refreshing. The drinks were amazing. We decided to keep it classy with a few cosmos which where priced accordingly to the amount of triple sec we got in them.haha ($12) I had the chilled lobster salad which was to die for which my girlfriend and I shared and the Seven burger. Overall excellent experience. The bill was cheaper than I expected for it's upscale appearance. Definitely give it a try!!!!
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu