All Reader Reviews of...
366 Columbus Ave., New York, NY, 10024
at 77th St.
By mibmob on 8/27/2010
Literally, this location is a jungle of people, strollers and bags. I saw a kayak once as well. Waiting in the airport-security-like line takes just as long as working through the extra thick and giant concretes from the menu (though the latter is very tasty). Standing in a crowd waiting for your food is like boarding a plane as everyone muddles near the pass. If your a little person, the burgers are four bites. If you are not, then you'll only need two. I know NYers don't mind crowding, but you would think that the designers would alot a bit more space for waiting that does not include the main passageway. Good luck enjoying the atmosphere, the food experience suffers for it.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu