All Reader Reviews of...
199 Prince St., New York, NY, 10012
nr. Sullivan St.
A new day in New York Dining
By Chubzilla on 11/7/2007
Shorty's 32 provided my group with above par Service, Decor and last but not least OUTSTANDING, SPECTACULAR FOOD in a bistro setting. There are other venues where these criteria are met but it never feels like your sitting in the dining room of a friend. Maybe it's the intimate setting where conversations blend into one from table to table, or the hypnotically delicious artichoke soup and crispy crab sticks but it felt like home. The best part of the night was when my group was seated prior to a celebrity group that had arrived just after us. We were treated like stars, we dined like kings and for a night we were Rock Stars. Can't wait to go back and try the rest of the menu.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu