All Reader Reviews of...
155 E. 55th St., New York, NY, 10022
nr. Lexington Ave.
Gourmet Chinese Delight
By sahw on 1/31/2003
Excellent Chinese dining. Seafood dishes are innovative with light sauces that bring out the flavor, not drown it. Service also excellent. If you have a preference for food not found on menu, ask and they will prepare it. Easily accessable, open all day.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Here’s What Bourdain Learned by Eating Noodles With President Obama
- The Future of Vegan Food Could Include Artificial Oysters and Veggie-Based Blue Cheese
- Founder of Acclaimed Whiskey Brand WhistlePig Ousted Over Fraud Accusations
- Olive Garden Stakes Its Future on ‘Spaghetti Pie’
- Pravda, Another Formerly Trendy Soho Relic, Will Close Next Month