All Reader Reviews of...
205 E. 55th St., New York, NY, 10022
at Third Ave.
By martin_chamois on 2/22/2007
Sidecar is a special but egalitarian club on the second floor of PJ Clarkes. Here the tables are well spaced, the decor is simple but elegant. the service is good - but not great. The food is of top qulaity, and a good value. But what sets Sidecar apart from all the new steakhouses is it is not gimicky. It a real place for real people to eat a steak or just a burger and hold a conversation.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations
- Broadway’s Megan Hilty Eats Her First Proper Dinner at Sardi’s