All Reader Reviews of...
205 E. 55th St., New York, NY, 10022
at Third Ave.
By martin_chamois on 2/22/2007
Sidecar is a special but egalitarian club on the second floor of PJ Clarkes. Here the tables are well spaced, the decor is simple but elegant. the service is good - but not great. The food is of top qulaity, and a good value. But what sets Sidecar apart from all the new steakhouses is it is not gimicky. It a real place for real people to eat a steak or just a burger and hold a conversation.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu