- READER REVIEWS
All Reader Reviews of...
94 Ave. A, New York, NY, 10009
at 6th St.
Old school east village
By eastvillagered on 6/8/2010
For those of you who moved here two weeks ago and spend most of your time in tready meat packing restaurants or the Bowery hotel , this is not for you.. Sidewalk represents what the East Village used to be, cheap and artsy.. I personally love the tuna melt and love the outdoor seating!!!!!!
My Saturday Brunch Place
By jb2822 on 4/12/2009
My girlfriend and I go to Sidewalk for Brunch every weekend. The servers' sections are way too big so the service does slow down when it fills up, but the staff is friendly, the drinks are cheap (and delicious!) and the huevos rancheros are to die for. Try it for brunch, but don't be in a hurry!
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Introducing the Pie Sundae, Which You Can Go and Eat â€‹Right Now
- CafÃ© Henrie’s Light, Bright Dinner Menu Launches Tonight
- Mayor de Blasio Urges New Yorkers to Avoid Chick-fil-A
- FBI Apprehends Whole Foods Customer It Says Sprayed Mouse Poison in the Store
- Grim New Study Says Some Pacific Oysters Contain ‘a Cocktail of Pharmaceuticals’