- READER REVIEWS
All Reader Reviews of...
7902 Fifth Ave., Brooklyn, NY, 11209
at 79th St.
Go for yourself
By BernieKocur on 1/26/2011
It could be the best keep secret in brooklyn. The place charges 6.50 usd for burgers that one person should not eat. Also a pint of beer is 4 or 5 dollars. I have no idea what is on the menu execpt for the burgers...
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Here’s What to Expect When Alinea Reopens
- Raccoon Lodge Closing on June 30
- Starbucks’s Plan to ‘Revitalize’ Ferguson Might Actually Work
- Pizza Inside a Delivery Box Made of Pizza Changes Everything
- Grub Street’s Restaurant Power Rankings: Jose Garces Opens, New New Nordic in Midtown, a 4-Star Tea Shop, and More