- READER REVIEWS
All Reader Reviews of...
174 Bleecker St., New York, NY, 10012
nr. Sullivan St.
A restaurant with a dozen gourmet sliders? Who Knew?
By KellyMitchell on 6/5/2013
Great service, great food and great atmosphere. I highly recommend this place. They have an amazing back garden that you forget you are in a busy city when dining in it. Interesting takes on gourmet sliders and lots of apps, salads and sides on the menu also. The shakes are amazing and very filling. I was too full to try some of their gourmet cannoli. Next time.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu