All Reader Reviews of...
232 E. 53rd St., New York , NY
nr. Second Ave.
By Henryaa on 10/30/2012
We went with some friends and we had the tasting menu with the wine pairing, it was amazing specially the great wines that they have, the sommelier was incredible knowledgeable and professional, WELL DONE ANGELO
By cnicole90 on 8/1/2011
I went to Social Eatz a few weeks ago with a group of 6 girls. We sat on the back deck, which I preferred to the inside decor. I was expecting it to be a little more trendy, but it actually seemed kinda tacky to me. Anyways, we sat outside and ordered a few pitchers of the white sangria with fruit, which was pretty good but nothing to write home about. I had the Bulgogi burger, which was really fantastic. The flavors were great and the soy sauce was literally dripping out of the meat. My friends enjoyed their meals as well- most of them ordered various burgers. We also ordered two servings of fries to share, which were well seasoned and came with a great cheese sauce. I wouldn't consider it "fast food", it's definitely a few notches up from that, however I was expecting a little more from the overall feel of the restaurant. Also worth mentioning- the hostesses were very sociable and pleasant and the waitress was very accommodating, as we were a group of 6 and everyone was paying with separate credit cards.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- The Rise of the Power Sushi Restaurant
- 25-Ton Potato Spill Blocks Off North Carolina Highway for Hours
- Man Who Sprayed Rodenticide in Whole Foods Believed People Were Trying to Poison Him
- Columbia Tells Student He’s Done Running That Restaurant in His Dorm Room
- Kings County Distillery’s Tasting Room Opens Tonight With Whiskey Pops, Manhattans, and More