All Reader Reviews of...
143 Mulberry St., New York, NY, 10013
nr. Grand St.
By terranceparker on 11/23/2011
this restaurant is very special to me. I proposed to my fiance here last week, the waitstaff made us feel so special. our food was superb and the chef came and toasted to us at the end of the meal even though they were very busy. i will tell all my friends about it, thanks sofia's!!
By Rdifranco on 11/23/2011
Excellent food and service in a romantic but casual atmosphere. I went with a group and we were all able to find something we loved. I also recommended it to friends and they were very happy but i'm not sure what they ate. try the chef's antipasto (very generous), pumpkin ravioli, chicken cacciatore was unreal and the bruschetta is also amazing to start
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Supreme Court Won’t Stand in the Way of Seattle’s $15 Minimum Wage
- Congress Introduced a Bill to Keep Journalists From Snooping Around Big Food
- A Farming Cartoonist Was Fired for Joking About Big Agriculture
- Why This Leading London Chef Feels Energized by New York Kitchens
- Oxford Student Refuses to Tip Server Because She’s White