All Reader Reviews of...
143 Mulberry St., New York, NY, 10013
nr. Grand St.
By terranceparker on 11/23/2011
this restaurant is very special to me. I proposed to my fiance here last week, the waitstaff made us feel so special. our food was superb and the chef came and toasted to us at the end of the meal even though they were very busy. i will tell all my friends about it, thanks sofia's!!
By Rdifranco on 11/23/2011
Excellent food and service in a romantic but casual atmosphere. I went with a group and we were all able to find something we loved. I also recommended it to friends and they were very happy but i'm not sure what they ate. try the chef's antipasto (very generous), pumpkin ravioli, chicken cacciatore was unreal and the bruschetta is also amazing to start
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu