All Reader Reviews of...
62 Prince St., New York, NY, 10012
at Lafayette St.
By foodie268 on 4/12/2012
I ordered take-out and waited over 30mins to receive my order. The counter girl had accidentally given my order to another person with the same name. Instead of making a new sandwich for me when she found out her mistake, she was waiting for the person to return my sandwich and was going to "check it" and give it to me. ARE YOU SERIOUS? I asked for a manager and was told there wasn't one. The kitchen finally made me a new sandwich, took 5 mins to come out (why did I wait so long?!) Soho Park isn't worth the wait or the bad service.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Restaurateur Jailed for Serving Cheap Curry That Killed a Customer
- There’s Now a Restaurant on a Floating Barge in Greenpoint
- New York Times Demands Sheeple Wake Up and Quit Worshipping Breakfast
- Bourdain and Obama Chilled Over Noodles and Beer in Vietnam
- Beyond Meat Debuts Its First ‘Fresh’ Veggie Burger at Whole Foods