- READER REVIEWS
All Reader Reviews of...
486 Sixth Ave., Brooklyn, NY, 11215
nr. 12th St.
By jryirish on 3/4/2012
My husband and I decided to finally go around the corner and check the place out. We had no expectations and we couldn't have been happier. We sampled several items from the small plates, appetizers, and entrees. We were so full and sated we didn't even get to try the desserts. We couldn't have been happier. Excellent French flavors with modern twists. We look forward to our next meal!
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- ‘Renegade’ Ice-Cream Trucks Terrorizing Mister Softee Drivers
- Classic Desserts Are Returning to New York Menus
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week