- READER REVIEWS
All Reader Reviews of...
486 Sixth Ave., Brooklyn, NY, 11215
nr. 12th St.
By jryirish on 3/4/2012
My husband and I decided to finally go around the corner and check the place out. We had no expectations and we couldn't have been happier. We sampled several items from the small plates, appetizers, and entrees. We were so full and sated we didn't even get to try the desserts. We couldn't have been happier. Excellent French flavors with modern twists. We look forward to our next meal!
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Here’s What Bourdain Learned by Eating Noodles With President Obama
- The Future of Vegan Food Could Include Artificial Oysters and Veggie-Based Blue Cheese
- Founder of Acclaimed Whiskey Brand WhistlePig Ousted Over Fraud Accusations
- Olive Garden Stakes Its Future on ‘Spaghetti Pie’
- Pravda, Another Formerly Trendy Soho Relic, Will Close Next Month