All Reader Reviews of...
2249 Adam Clayton Powell Jr. Blvd., New York, NY, 10027
nr. W. 133rd St.
Excellent Authentic Senegalese food
By martinevia on 8/4/2008
Sokhna is one of NY best restaurants. The food is authentic, very good and absolutely affordable. My husband and I have tried other restaurants in the area and since we've discovered Sokhna it has become our favorite African restaurant. We've dined many times there and our main dises include: Ceebu Jen, Yassa w/chicken and Dibi. I would also recommend their "Bissap Juice" (very sweet). If you are looking for "special decor" or a "romantic atmosphere", you will not find it at Sokhna. However if you're in the mood for "delicious, authentic, affordable cuisine", then GO FOR IT.....
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- 12 Session Beers That Are Perfect for Summer Guzzling
- Silicon Valley Start-Up Working to Create a World Where All Pizza Is Cooked by Robots
- Japanese Chain Debuts Predictably Bonkers Ghostbusters Burgers
- Brooklyn’s Take Root Will Host Its First Designer Pop-up This Weekend
- The Stonewall Inn Is Now a National Monument