All Reader Reviews of...
103 First Ave., New York, NY, 10003
nr. 7th St.
Amazing food, wine and service
By cmalerba on 7/3/2008
Went last night, tried a bunch of different small plates, they were all fantastic. Mushroom tart, cheese plate, goat cheese tart, pigs in blanket...yum yum! Wine was priced extremely well. Service was super attentive, i will be back again.
By eastvillage on 1/26/2008
A bit over priced for the nabe at the present time but a pleasant time nonetheless. I liked the pigs in a blanket, too. Very french. http://www.eastvillagepodcasts.com/2007/12/30/east-village-wine-bar-solex/
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Supreme Court Won’t Stand in the Way of Seattle’s $15 Minimum Wage
- Congress Introduced a Bill to Keep Journalists From Snooping Around Big Food
- A Farming Cartoonist Was Fired for Joking About Big Agriculture
- Why This Leading London Chef Feels Energized by New York Kitchens
- Oxford Student Refuses to Tip Server Because She’s White