All Reader Reviews of...
103 First Ave., New York, NY, 10003
nr. 7th St.
Amazing food, wine and service
By cmalerba on 7/3/2008
Went last night, tried a bunch of different small plates, they were all fantastic. Mushroom tart, cheese plate, goat cheese tart, pigs in blanket...yum yum! Wine was priced extremely well. Service was super attentive, i will be back again.
By eastvillage on 1/26/2008
A bit over priced for the nabe at the present time but a pleasant time nonetheless. I liked the pigs in a blanket, too. Very french. http://www.eastvillagepodcasts.com/2007/12/30/east-village-wine-bar-solex/
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Grub Street’s Restaurant Power Rankings: Dizengoff, Olmsted, GÃ¼nter Seeger, and More
- A Trailblazing Chef Arrives in NYC With This Ambitious New Restaurant
- Sauvage, From the Maison Premiere Team, Debuts in Greenpoint
- Australia Got Its Own Naked Restaurant
- Here’s What Bourdain Learned by Eating Noodles With President Obama