All Reader Reviews of...
298 Atlantic Ave., Brooklyn, NY, 11201
nr. Smith St.
By cesarehell on 11/15/2013
Like others before me, I am surprised by the unenthusiastic review by nymag. It's great pizza, and the place is run by real Italians who are unpretentious and friendly. I arranged a large gathering for a birthday event, and the owners couldn't have been more hospitable. Comfortable and sophisticated atmosphere at the same time, very reasonably priced.
Great Spot in Downtown BK
By Ballyhaunis1 on 1/14/2013
This place really doesn't deserve such little attention. It's not too full of itself and provides high quality pizzas for a totally reasonable price. The truly Italian owners have been very nice every time I've been there. It's quick service and there is a good variety of offerings. Added bonus for backyard seating and I believe they deliver.
Best in the area - and maybe NYC
By nilex on 11/10/2012
I'm not sure what his place did to warrant such a dismissive review from the good people at nymag but it deserves of far, far better. They don't have some 'you can only order from 3 types of pizza and the only difference between them is the region we source the mozzarella from'-type gimmick and they aren't so precious about their methods that you want to slap them and shout 'it's only pizza'. This is just very good Italian style pizza. Maybe the best in nyc. That is all.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu