All Reader Reviews of...
225 W. 28th St., New York, NY, 10001
nr. Seventh Ave.
HORRIBLE DELIVERY SERVICE!!!
By Mvaldez on 11/16/2012
WAS LOOKING FORWARD TO THE FOOD. HEARD IT WAS GOOD...HOWEVER, WE PLACED AN ORDER AT 11AM AND WHEN WE CALLED BY 12:48 TO CHECK THE STATUS OF DELIVERY, WE WERE TOLD THE DELIVERY WAS ON ITS WAY..WELL BY 2:30 STILL NO FOOD. WE CALLED AND CALLED WITH NO ANSWER. THE DELIVERY PERSON NEVER ANSWERED THEIR PHONE EITHER. AFTER 3PM WHEN WE FINALLY GOT THRU, THEY OFFERED TO DELIVER THE FOOD...OF COURSE WE DECLINED. I COULD GO ON BUT I WILL NOT. THE SERVICE WAS REALLY REALLY HORRIBLE!!!
By efrey8 on 1/30/2009
One word: amazing. Totally worth checking out, even if you have to hike to the West 30s. I couldn't recommend this place higher! Mac and cheese to die for!
Best Soul Food in NYC
By lla222 on 1/27/2009
Everytime I visit NYC from Los Angeles I make a point of eating at Soul Fixin's at least once. The food is delicious, homey and comforting and the staff treat everyone like family. The banana pudding is not to be missed!
Best soul food I ever had.
By lla222 on 1/26/2009
Every time I'm in NY I eat at this restaurant. Not only is the atmosphere friendly and warm, the food is fantastic! Authentic, delicious soul food freshly made. Makes me feel right at home in the big city.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Congress Introduced a Bill to Keep Journalists From Snooping Around Big Food
- A Farming Cartoonist Was Fired for Joking About Big Agriculture
- Why This Leading London Chef Feels Energized by New York Kitchens
- Oxford Student Refuses to Tip Server Because She’s White
- Girl Finds Razor Blade in Her Soda at Wendy’s