All Reader Reviews of...
1095 Lexington Ave., New York, NY, 10075
at 77th St.
THE BEST BUGERS IN NEW YROK !
By michaellynch on 7/5/2011
This place takes the cake man ! Best bugers !!!!!!!!!!!!! I live in the upper east side and go here all the time. A must go place great food fine prices and good service.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu