All Reader Reviews of...
331 West Broadway, New York, NY, 10013
nr. Grand St.
By izabell on 5/11/2011
The pulled chicken nachos made vegetarian style were one of the best I ever had! They came piled high with vegetarian chili (chick peas, carrots, red bean, black beans, white beans, onion) and cheese. The only things missing were sour cream and salsa.
Amazing Comfort Food
By ewolfe on 1/28/2011
Went with a friend last night and have to say I would definitely go back again. The service was friendly and the food was great! Nothing like fried chicken breast medallions on a waffle with warm syrup and/or baked to order Hot Chicken Pot Pie on a cold snowy night in Manhattan. My friend and I shared the 2 entrees and we both stuffed by the time we finished. I definitely would recommend it.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Silicon Valley Start-Up Working to Create a World Where All Pizza Is Cooked by Robots
- Japanese Chain Debuts Predictably Bonkers Ghostbusters Burgers
- Brooklyn’s Take Root Will Host Its First Designer Pop-up This Weekend
- The Stonewall Inn Is Now a National Monument
- IHOP Staffers Turned Their Entire Restaurant Into an All-out Brawl