- READER REVIEWS
All Reader Reviews of...
645 Ninth Ave., New York, NY, 10036
nr. 45th St.
Never go here!!!!
By Southernboy12 on 9/2/2011
For all you southerners out there, you already know this, but for the rest of you..this is sub par if not horrible attempt at southern food. Over priced and dry to the bone ribs and chicken, pulled pork that tastes like it's sitting in water, and the cheapest salad I've ever laid my eyes on; and I've seen a mcdonalds salad. Justin timberlake should not be blamed for this. And what is with the elvis lyrics on the wall? Try again. Just saw southern hospitality on the YES Network. A lot of Yankees were there and not once, NOT ONCE, did they show them eat anything. Telling don't you think? Don't waste your time and money. Jump on an uptown 1 and visit dinosaur BBQ; that's quality. You will thank me. If Harlem is not for you, walk by southern hospitality on 9th ave, turn towards 10th and go to daisy mays.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Introducing the Pie Sundae, Which You Can Go and Eat â€‹Right Now
- CafÃ© Henrie’s Light, Bright Dinner Menu Launches Tonight
- Mayor de Blasio Urges New Yorkers to Avoid Chick-fil-A
- FBI Apprehends Whole Foods Customer It Says Sprayed Mouse Poison in the Store
- Grim New Study Says Some Pacific Oysters Contain ‘a Cocktail of Pharmaceuticals’